Friday, May 2, 2008

Weddings for fun!

Well, it has been super busy last couple of weeks for me! I quit my JOB! Ya HOOOO! I am free from those mean women who take advantage of people and make them feel like JUNK! Anyway...

With all this new found freedom, I have been helping My dear cousin Tacey with her wedding business!!! Her business is called Not Your Mother's Wedding ( on your daddy's budget) Pretty cute huh!? Anyway, she did another family members wedding this past week and it turned out FAB FAB FAB!!! Here are the pics to prove it! ALSO... if you know anyone who is getting married... send them her way! I can give you all the info if you send me a message!











Tell me you don't just LOVE the way this turned out!!! Makes me want to get Married again!


Well take care... Another post tomorrow for sure.. With pics of the new Casa and some transformations in our backyard!



Till Then.....
<3

1 comment:

Not Your Mother's Wedding said...

YO

http://nymwedding.blogspot.com/