Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Feb-March Update

Well for those of you who don't know, my Father was killed in a car accident on February 2, 2008. Thats why I haven't been on very much. I've had alot of things to do, and lots of his person belongings to go through. I appreciate all your love and support. Here is my Dad's online memorial, feel free to sign it. http://www.legacy.com/EastValleyTribune/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=102911398


I have also been busy with this whole moving thing! On February 1st we moved into our new home! It a fabulous home and we love it! Just wish my dad could have been here to see it!

Thats what's been going on with us... short and sweet.


Love you Daddy!

4 comments:

The Mullins said...

Camille, I am so sorry to hear that. He was such a nice guy. Good thing we have the gospel and know that we will be able to see our loved ones again. Take care.

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

It was nice to run in to you at the store!! I am sooo sorry and know it must be hard.I hope you two are doing good and if you need anything let us know.

Megan said...

I can't even imagine going through that. I hope things have been better since then.

Where are you guys living now?? Ben and I are soon moving into a house in Queen Creek! We're excited about it.

Logan & Lindy said...

Camilee,
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. That would be so hard. Let me know if I can do any thing for you.