Sunday, June 21, 2009

To My Daddy:

Dear Daddy,
It's kind of hard for me to tell you how I feel about you. I just pray that you can hear these words and know just how much I appreciate and Love you.

We are all doing fine here. Just living Life day to day and trying to stay close to the Lord as I know you would want us to. We look forward to the Day when we can be together again.

I hope you are using this time to learn more about the Gospel. We have done all we can on this side to prepare you. Your work is done. Learn all you can Dad.

I still pick up the phone to call you when something crazy has happened or I am so happy I just have to share. When I am reminded of the circumstances, I just say a prayer and hope that you can some how hear my thoughts and are sharing in my happiness.

How lucky you are Dad to be sharing this time with my little ones. When they are ready to come, I know you will be there helping them and preparing them for this life. Please take care of them Dad.

No words can describe how much I miss you. Thank you for being my Dad and Thank you for your love yesterday, today, and always.

I love you Daddy!

Love your little girl

2 comments:

Brenna said...

That is cute! WHat up girl! YOu got Merrrrrd! Yay for you congrats! I love that you are on the blog scene cause thats where I am too! lol! How is life?

Emily Ruth said...

What a sweet letter. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us too. Helps me remember to show my appreciation for my Daddy: )