Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Still Not Alot Of Time...

It's true... I don't have a ton of time for an update... nor do I feel like doing a big long update! BUT, I will let you know that tomorrow My Hubby Bubby and I will be going

to the Temple, since we need to get back on our Wednesday Temple Day routine, and we would

love it if those of you who could go... WOULD GO!!! :) We love to see familiar faces there and

maybe we all could grab a bite to eat after... Anyway.... We are going to grab the 3:30 session. And If you can come that would be fabulous!( I'm very ...... Happy today, if you can't tell!)

Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

The Dunmires said...

wow. Hope you have fun. I miss you! :(

Mary-Sunshine said...

I wish I could go! I am sure it is going to be great! It is good to know that you have a blog! I love to read them!

Becky said...

man--make me feel guilty why dontcha!j/k but its hard living in florence--over and hour drive!! thats no excuse though. hope ya had a great time--i'm sure ya did. see ya later!

Admin said...

Bummer, that time does't work for us. But I hope you have a fun time! That is so great that you and your husband go to the temple so often.. You are so decidated!