Friday, July 20, 2007

California here we come!


Well we are leaving for CA in the morning! It's going to be long long long long long long long long long long long drive! Well not that long b
ut still! It's Mikee's family reunion and I still need to meet the many many aunts and uncles still! We also are going to try to go to........................................
Six Flags Magic Mountain
!
Whoo Hooo!! And maybe try to hit up the LA Temple! ( Since tha
ts how they talk in CA!) So yeah! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! And we'll be back on Monday!!!
Our Luggage is packed......




Clara is not too happy with us... she knows we are leaving... So she wont get off our bed!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

i'm jealous. i so want to go to six flags!

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

Sounds like fun!! we just got back last week from our little road trip...and oh man..when we got home, i was soo happy to not have to get in a car the next day!!!! Well, i was just wondering about april (tiffany) because just a few days ago she wrote my sister...and i realized that i knew her and she was in our old ward and my sister was really good friends with her. then i saw write and thought how crazy it is and..."It's a small world after all..." lol. We do need to go do something. Lately i have been trying to set up to hang out with Kels when we were at our parents..but then we had lots come up..and then one weekend we called and couldn't get a hold of her... Just we all have such different schedules and busy lives...but oh well!! We will need to plan a date sometime and meet up at the movies or for dinner...have fun on your trip!!! I heart SIX FLAGS SOOOOOOOO much! o...and cute luggage!!! I love the polka dots!!

Admin said...

Ha Ha! Yup, I am actually friends with Camille too! :p She lived in my ward for a while last year when she was engaged & a newly wed. I love her! I mean, I love you Camille! hehe. Camille was a McNight, right? When I was younger I was in her grandparents ward & I LOVE them too - we always went camping together. Have fun on your trip Camille! Oh, and for long road trips my favorite thing is to get a really good book on CD - it totally makes the time fly by! (Probably a little late for this advice though - lol!)